About Knee Cap
The patella is a small bone located in front of your knee joint — where the thighbone (femur) and shinbone (tibia) meet. It protects your knee and connects the muscles in the front of your thigh to your tibia. ... The kneecap can crack just slightly, or can be broken into many pieces.
- For arthritic knee conditions, minor sprains and strains.
- Provides firms support for the maintenance of joint structures with gentle compression over the kneecap.
- Improves healing and keeps joints and muscles flexible.
How to Use
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the knee.
- Position knee cap under lighter color knit of the support.
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Weak knee